All Amicell solutions can be divided to 4 groups:
- The net battery pack – with all the assembly & connections.
- The electronic control system – PCM / BMS / Fuel gauge etc.
- Charging system
In every aspect of our operation, Amicell designs the product to be as simple as possible, in order to reduce costs, shorten delivery time, lower chances of malfunctions, and ease maintenance if needed.
In one liner: Do not over design the battery pack
From our experience simpler solution, many times even only in the peripheral equipment (like in the control system) reduce costs.
Amicell achieves this goal by:
|1. Asking questions about your system & application.||This enables us to use our extensive experience in supplying solutions to similar systems and learning their advantages & disadvantages.|
|2. Recommend alternatives||To the battery, to the control system, simpler casing ideas and basic charger for the proto-types.|
|3. Approving with you the design before production||
Verifying with you that the solution is acceptable.
This is done via an “approval sheet” document. In this document, we will present the system designed + shed light on open issues we believe needs to be attended.
- When you want the most suitable battery assembly – for your application
- When you want to be good & cost effective
- When you want to get exactly what you need and not pay for extras